Tuesday, April 17, 2007

About a HAIR

Place: Nungambakam, Scope international, Asia building, lift #2, Ground floor

Time: 2:00 pm IST

I was enjoying the "Dooba Dooba rahtha hoon" of Silk route from my headset. I pressed the button 3 and as usual looked at the mirror to check my hair. Normally i dont have to do anything on my hair as it is as stiff as a rock and as strong as iron. I dont have to comb my hair for months and still look handsome (Exaggeration at his very best).

But this time the case was different. The clock stopped and the heart skipped a beat.

MY FIRST WHITE HAIR

Too many things started popping into my mind. I was like handling 100 tabs in my firefox and new windows still popping up. I pressed a Alt+Ctrl+Del and told myself "People Grey their hair when they starts thinking too much". But when was the last time i made the best use of my brain?? The Task Manager committed suicide 5 more new tabs popped up.

It was too much to handle. I went to the loo plucked the Mr Grey and clicked the restart button. When the system rebooted the process was dead already and next song was playing in my player "Chak de phattee" from khosla ka ghosla.

0 comments: